//ki news? Orange Expo 2010 !! Yeps … as you probably know … Orange Expo will be held at Swami Vivekananda Conference Center as from 26-28 March 2010. If you are thinking of investing in some new technology, why not visit the expo to get a good idea of what’s available on the Mauritian market? This expo will gives you the opportunity to discover the latest trends and innovations of the Internet and mobile phones. Sneak peek of the latest models of mobile phones and multimedia functionality and try something out of the ordinary.
- Have Fun!! Family fun (video games and loads of entertainment for children)
- Explore and test new mobile services and Internet TV services
- Special Orange Expo offers on all products
- Need a job? Discover the different BPO industry in Mauritius and many other job opportunities
3D TV (Du jamais vu avant)
I think 3D TV will be the “star” of the expo. Special glasses will be available for visitors to discover a new viewing experience. Total immersion in a movie with more intense emotions …. wow !!
Orange Expo 2010 Twitter Contest > Win an Alcatel OT-800?
To participate just:
1. Follow > @OrangeMauritius
2. Retweet this post > RT @OrangeMauritius: Orange Expo 2010: Win an Alcatel OT-800 #OrangeExpo2010 http://bit.ly/8YRdkj
Orange Emerginov Code Camp (UTM – UOM)
Emerginov is a new multimedia platform developed by Orange Labs to bridge the gap between mobile users and the web. Students from the University of Technology, Mauritius (UTM) and UOM have developed new innovative applications on this platform. They will present their applications during the expo.
University of Technology students(UTM Code Camp Team 2010) have developed:
1. Traffic Watch for Mauritius (Watch M1 Traffic Density, Incident Alert & more)
2. Buddy Locator (Using GPS and SMS Alerts)
3. SMS Notification API (a new core API developed from scratch)
Please do come and visit the UTM Emerginov stand.
Get free invitations for the expo
Download and print your free invitations on the website of Orange Expo.
We will wait for you on the UTM Emerginov stand . J’espere que vous allez en prendre plein les yeux …